- Double and single cleanroom doors completely flush with the wall
- The uniform thickness of the frame and the doors of the cleanroom with the walls
- Can be ordered in different colors and dimension
- The framework and the door frame is made of aluminum with anodized and heat treatment
- Doors are made of sandwich panels with the thickness of 4 - 5 - 6 - 8 cm or glass
- Inside the sandwich panel, it is made of polyurethane foam with a density of 40 kg / m3 or a fireproof paper honeycomb (in a modular system)
- In the construction of the doors, high-quality fittings for cleanrooms including hinges, PVC or stainless steel handles, airborne gasket, double glazed tempered glass(if necessary) and drop seal (if necessary) are used
Fast roll up doors
- High speed rolling door under the control of automatic sensor is able to fast, flexibly and noiselessly open and close along with entry and exit of staff and vehicles.
- Can be ordered in various colors and dimensions.
- High speed on opening and closing.
- Airborne and suitable for preventing the entry of insects and dust.
- High elasticity and high impact.
- Has control system, alarms and sensors.
- The curtain is effectively resist wind, dust, moisture, and insects, available in multiple colors and fully transparent.
- Main body case is made of high quality cold-rolled steel plate or stainless steel and coated with electrostatic epoxy resin.
- Power performance: high frequency motor made in and imported from Europe, single phase, 220 V, 50 Hz, IP 55, 0.55-3.0 kw equipped with efficient low-noise change gear of the new generation.
- In general it’s available in dimensions of 100 * 80 and 70 * 35 cm with anodized aluminum frame and 6 cm thickness double glazed tempered glass completely flush with the wall and can be ordered in different dimensions and thicknesses.
- Sandwich panel with flat sided male and female detail, prefabricated (modular) or glass
- Isolated: Polyurethane foam PIR, B2, Rock wool, Paper / aluminum honeycomb
- The thickness of the sheet is 0.5 – 0.6 – 0.7 mm
- Connecting system: male and female, or rounded galvanized frame with aluminum profile (modular system)
- The thickness of the sandwich panel wall and ceiling: 4 - 5 - 6- 8 cm
- Fully flush with the wall and in digital form with the ability to display the date and temperature of the environment
Pass through hatch/Pass box
- Dynamic (active) and static (passive)
- Two doors or three doors
- Various types: body and doors are made of sandwich panel or plexi-glass and anodized aluminum frame or sandwich panels covered with stainless steel 304, or all stainless steel 304.
- The ability to install the Interlock system
- The ability to install a UV lamp
- Can be ordered in different dimensions and door number
- Possibility to install differential pressure gauge
- Possibility to do the DOP test for active pass boxes
- We provide all kind of PVC Kerb and connections (MPM brand)
- We provide all kind of PVC Bumper and connections (MPM brand)
Sealants and adhesives
- Clean room application (Ottochemie)
- Building application(Ottochemie)
- Industrial application(Ottochemie)
- Hygienic application(Ottochemie)
- Door interlock system is a system that prevents opening doors at the same time. It minimizes airflow and helps maintain airflow and air pressure in the rooms. The system is equipped with an electronic lock, mechanical tab, signal lights for detecting the door open or closed, an emergency switch, an alarm system and a door opening siren with magnetic sensors.
Filters and Air filtration device
- Coarse Filtration (EN 779)
- Metal filter
- Polyurethane filter
- Roll filter
- Z line filter
- Bag filter
- Fine Dust Filtration (EN 779)
- V compact filter
- Rigid filter
- Panel filter
- S bag filter
- Cylindrical filter
- Absolute filtration (HEPA)
- HEPA ceiling filter
- Gel type HEPA ceiling filter
- High capacity V type HEPA filter
- HEPA terminal hood filter
- High capacity HEPA with single pleat
- High capacity HEPA with aluminum separator
- High capacity HEPA nuclear filter
- V-Compact Type Activated Carbon Filter
- Cartridge type activated carbon filter
- Fan filter unit (FFU)
*Filters have Eurovent certificate*
Safe change housing (Bag in Bag out)
Safe Change Filter Housing (USCH) designed to filtrate particles, aerosols and to protect service staff and the environment against to unsanitary conditions which may create toxics.
- USCH can provide a filter change free of contamination. Each housing is equipped with a fully sealed bag (BIBO) system to protect of people, process and environment. Wide range of particle and chemical filters can be used in the in the unit .
- Special design is available depending on filtration stage and air volume.
- Test groove for leak testing of the gasket seal between main filter and housing.
- Each USCH has its own filter changing table to change filters easily and safely by one person.
- Versatile modular system
- Robust and strong construction
- Self-adjusting filter sealing mechanism
- Available powder coated or stainless steel
- Differential manometer connection port for each stage filter
- Single or multiple filter stages with overall filter heights
- Optional aerosol injection and particle measurement connection
Field of application
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Nuclear power plants
- Animal facilities
- Chemical industries
- Rdioactive isotope laboratories
- Hospital installation
- Safetey Laboratories
- Biotechnical facilities
Metal body of safe change filter housing has bisulcate flange connection. This structure provides a safe tightness. Filter change is carried out untouched by human hands. Service staff do not have to touch neither filter nor inner side of cabin. Safe Change Filter Housing has a pre-filter option according to request one or multiple stages. Body surface of cabin is powder coated with a color you preferred and can be disinfected. Service covers are closed very tightly with spline sealed bolt and cross-slotted bolt. Filter monitoring can be done by magnehelic manometers with the pressure nozzles that are located on the unit.
BIBO Bag Sealing Equipments
- Pressing Tool
- Hot Knife
- Cable Tie
PVC flooring and Epoxy
- PVC multi-layer flooring, available in various designs and colors Suitable for clean room and soundproof, fireproof, anti-scratch, anti-bacterial and fungicidal, and high resistance to chemicals.
- Epoxy also can be performed in several colors for the cleanrooms with heavy traffic loading.
AHU and chiller
- Arta Sanat Gata Co.,with using the world-leading technology, is one of the leading suppliers of all types of air handling units, including standard and hygienic as well as the chillers.
- Air handling units are designed in different models for different applications and have all qualification documents and quality certificates (Eurovent, Iso, …).
Control and monitoring system
- Control and monitoring systems in clean rooms have played a crucial role in preserving the life and stability of environmental conditions, so as to be the mastermind behind a system, observing all current events at any moment in the form of an artificial intelligence with the analysis of information, the best It assumes decision making to maintain and stabilize the conditions. The system monitors the momentary environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, pressure difference between two environments, particle count, interlock system, paging system, CCTV camera, fire announcement and firefight, lighting Etc., can serve as an assistant and intelligent assistant, keeping you in good condition Custom cleanliness and 24-hour protection from your clean rooms
- These systems also have an important role for clean room AHUs, and can be used for all Electromechanical factors such as temperature control, controlling humidity, internal speed of the air from the ducts, Air flow through the duct, fan speed, Controlling valves, checking the filters U, H, F, M, G, air intake and exhaust dampers, anti-freeze, fire alarm, etc., online control and monitoring, and sending you the necessary warnings at emergency and risky times. At any moment, inform the position of the devices in progress. At the end of each activity and in the desired time periods, you can inform the system through the system logging and graphs of the environmental factors that are aware of the environmental conditions and remedy the deficiencies and improve the points of improvement.
Filter box, plenum box and diffusers
- Can be produced with stainless steel 304 or electrostatic powder paint plate
- Can be ordered in different dimensions according to the drawing.
- Fully compatible with the wall for communication with various sections with internal telephone lines. Can be washed and disinfected.
Cleanroom lockers, bench & sink
- Can be produced and ordered with Stainless Steel 304 and different shape and dimensions.
- Laminar flow units with FFUs
- Mobile laminar flow units
- Laminar flow units for operating theaters
- Laminar flow cabins for weighing and sampling rooms
- Laminar flow cabins for producing sterile products
- These laminar flow cabins consist of pre-filters, fans, HEPA filters (H13/H14), lighting fixtures, electric and automatic control systems, PVC curtains, wheels or parts for hanging from ceiling. Also, day/night set back energy savings, alarm feature for motor failure and emergency shutdown available on request with AC control systems.
- LF provides the highest levels of operator protection from potentially harmful airborne contaminants generated during manual powder handling operations such as weighing, sampling, charging and dispensing.
- Unit provides product protection (Class ISO 5) from surrounding area contamination by creating a clean processing zone minimizing cross contamination risk from other products/processes.
- Class ISO 5 according to ISO EN 14644-1 (Class l 00 according to Fed. Std. 209 E)
- A negative pressure inside the unit prevents the escape of fine powders from the work area towards the external environment.
- LF cabins consist of two stage pre-filters, fans, HEPA filters (H 13/H 14), lighting fixtures, electric and automatic control systems, PVC curtains, front legs or parts for hanging from ceiling.
- Flexible PVC strip curtains and/or rigid walls increase the protection by separating the working area and external environment between each other.
- Airflow filtered by a two stage of pre-filters. Also partially exhausted to create inside negative pressure after HEPA filtration.
- Airflow recycled through the HEPA filters to generate the laminar flow.
- Laminar airflow velocity of 0.45m/s ± 20% measured 150 mm from HEPA filter or diffuser face
- Used for production, weighing, sampling and packaging
- Custom filtration systems to suit each application including HEPA filter
- Leakage test with test aerosol according to ISO 14644-3 for HEPA filters
- Optional cooling coil systems for temperature regulations
- In various dimensions and safe working zones
- Test aerosol inlet nozzle
- Fan Flow Grid to reduce noise level
- Safe change filter configurations and internally or externally change available
- cGMP modular design with minimized joints and seams
- Airflow configurations allowing use for powder or solvent applications
- Ceiling or side wall mounted LED lighting, UV lighting available
- Available in a variety of construction materials, including 304/316 stainless steel
- LF Unit
- protects the product and the operator
- protects the inner and external environment
- reduces operating and maintenance costs
- saves energy with the advanced equipments
- Application Area
- LF units are used in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical, cosmetic and food industries for operations such as sampling, weighing, and filling which generate airborne particles; when processes involve hazardous, toxic or hormonal materials. Operators, adjoining areas require protection from exposure to aerosols of the process materials.
- Operation principle
- The LF Unit operates on a recirculatory push-pull airflow principle providing containment by air movement.
- 85-90% of overall air quantity evenly goes through HEPA filter into the entire of the working space pushing any breathable dust clouds generated during open powder processing, removing and capturing airborne particles and away from the operator’s breathing zone.
- The contaminated air passes through the perforated return grilles and two stages prefilter before returning through the unit ceiling plenum.
- The rest of air, 10-15% is exhausted through HEPA filter into surrounding environment to create the working space under negative pressure, minimizing airborne contamination breakout. This air quantity is being made up by drawing air from external environment.
- Airflow Control
- The airflow control is made with an automatic regulation of the fan speed obtained by airflow sensors that control the value and allow to keep the airflow to its nominal value.
- There are differential pressure gauges for pre filters and main filter. The filters should be changed when they reach the recommended final pressure drop for protecting system and saving energy.
- Advantages of System
- The LF design has no impact on the existing HVAC or room pressures
- Low noise levels due to advanced fan and isolation inside the ceiling plenum
- Capability to integrate additional process equipment
- Unrestricted operator access to the target operation
- User friendly and ready to easy use
- Reduced installation and commissioning times
- On the panels there are the following components:
- Display for air velocity (m/s)
- Fan START/STOP push button
- Lighting ON/OFF push button
- Differential Pressure Gauges
- Visual alarm (Acoustic optional)
- Emergency Stop
- Remote START/STOP contacts for BMS connection
- Offer Details
- LF Unit Technical Data
- Supplier List
- LF Unit Technical Drawings
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Installation and Operation Qualification Forms (IQ and OQ)
Round and rectangular ducting
- Can be ordered in round or rectangular shape according to the mechanical drawing.
- Produced by Arta Sanat Gata company.
- Can be produced with galvanized sheet or stainless steel sheet with insulation.
- Can be provided in different ranges as needed.
- Used for showing differential pressure between rooms or for pass boxes and laminar flows.
- Indicate positive, negative and differential pressure, Accurate within 1%.
Industrial Dust Collection Systems are generally used for cleaner and safer working environments. Also, energy savings, production efficiency increases, product recoveries, air pollution controls which are other benefits.
Reliable Dust Collection Systesm ensures:
- Easy & less maintenance
- User friendly applications
- Space saving with compact design
- Low energy consumption with lower differential pressure
- Excellent sealing solutions
- Long service life
- Long durability with strong construction
- ATEX Certified
- BIBO -Bag In Bag Out Filter change
- Explosion venting
- Vent deflector
- Flameless explosion venting
- Explosion isolation systems
- Explosion suppression systems
- Continuous liner discharge
- Special discharge options; Big Bag, Container, Drum, etc.
- Fan or blower
- Level switch
- Auto-pneumatic vacuum valve
- Downdraft table
- Slot vacuum
- Local extractors
- Ducts for antistatic applications
- Flexible hoses and connections
- Food & Agricultural
- Paper Scrap Trim Transport
- Laser / Plasma Cutting & Welding
- Composite / Fiberglass
- Powder Painting
- Can be ordered in different sizes
- Stainless steel 304
- Produced by Arta Sanat Gata company
- Can be ordered in different sizes (2*36-3*36-2*18)
- Completely flush with the ceiling
- Air tight and easily accessible from the top
- Produced by Arta Sanat Gata company
Air Shower for cleanrooms
Modular cleanroom air showers are enclosed chambers placed at the entry and exit points of a cleanroom or other controlled environment. Using high-velocity jets of air and HEPA or ULPA air filter systems, cleanroom air showers remove loose contaminants from people and products before they enter the cleanroom, reducing or eliminating product defects for increased yields.
Cleanrooms are required to adhere to strict regulatory guidelines to prevent contamination. Coveralls and other protective gear are used to prevent outside contaminants from entering a cleanroom, but that isn’t always enough. Contaminants are easily transported by people and objects and a simple spec of lint or debris could cause issues in some cleanroom environments. Therefore, cleanroom air showers have become a vital component in maintaining the cleanliness of cleanrooms and other clean-critical environments.
Air Showers are used for a Variety of Applications
Installed as cleanroom entry systems, air showers reduce contamination as personnel enter the clean production space. A worker passes through the entry door, the door closes, and high velocity streams of HEPA filtered air is blown onto the worker from numerous precisely placed, adjustable nozzles. This high velocity air creates a flapping effect on the worker’s clothing, which allows contaminant to be removed from their cleanroom garments. As the cycle ends, the exit door unlocks, and the worker exits the air shower into the cleanroom. Typical cycle time is ten seconds. An adjustable microprocessor allows for easy “on-site” adjustment of cycle times and other critical process controls.
Air showers for cleanrooms are used in a variety of industries where contamination could be detrimental, including:
- Precision Manufacturing
Types of Air Showers from Clean Air Products
Our modular cleanroom air showers are made from durable, heavy gauge painted steel construction and feature high velocity air filter systems for fast, efficient cleaning. Magnetic interlocks secure the entry and exit points, and LED lighting provides high visibility in low-light environments. Standard-size HEPA filters and prefilters are installed for zero-leak, negative pressure reliability seals and silicone-free urethane sealant ensure a tight seal throughout the cleanroom air shower.
Laboratory air showers from Clean Air Products also feature microprocessor-controlled cycle times and touchscreen controls that make our laboratory air showers easy to use. When maintenance is required, the inspection panels provide access for fast and easy service.